EMT B Class | Premier Health & Safety Academy
Have you been thinking about taking an EMT B class? Here are some tips for success.
- Show up to every class.
- Keep up with both reading and workbook assignments.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it.
- Make friends with classmates.
Premier Health & Safety Academy in Brooklyn, Ohio, offers an elite EMT training program, where students master trauma assessment and management, splinting, non-life-threatening situations, airway control, and automatic external defibrillator (AED) use. Requirements include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 18 Years of Age by Course Completion
- No Criminal Convictions
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Satisfaction of ORC 4765-8-01 Requirements
- Good Moral Character and Motivation to Serve
Premier Health & Safety Academy EMT B Class | Course Details
- Total Course Time: 170 Hours
- 140 Hours of Didactic Study
- 24 Hours of Field Internship
- 6 Hours of Clinical Time
- Program Cost: Approximately $1,571
About Premier Health & Safety Academy | EMT B Class
The Premier Health & Safety Academy team serves the Ohio community by providing high-quality pre-hospital education and training. The team includes:
- Tina Brostek, BA, NRP, EMSI, Program Director »
- Mark Dailey, NRP, FP-C, EMSI, Lead Paramedic Instructor »
- Ted “TJ” Fowler, NR-P, FP-C, Clinical Preceptor »
- Marc Mileti, BSN, RN, CEN, CCRN, EMT-P, EMS-I, Instructor/Clinical Coordinator »
- Kathy Justy, AEMT, EMSI, VFF, Lead EMT Instructor »
- Penny Palmer, Paramedic, EMSI, Instructor »
- Jarred Venczel, NRP, EMSI, Instructor
- Sean McCoy, NRP, EMSI, Instructor »
- Cory Igneczi, NRP, EMSI, Instructor »
Get in Touch With Premier Health & Safety Academy | Reach Out Today | EMT B Class
Take the next step toward a pre-hospital certification by contacting the professionals from Premier Health & Safety Academy. Just fill out the contact form at www.phsaohio.org or use the contact information shown below.
Premier Health & Safety Academy
10830 Brookpark Rd
Brooklyn, OH 44130
Main Line: (440) 467-4959
Main Fax: (440) 467-4948
Premier Health & Safety Academy Program Director: Tina Brostek, BA, NRP, EMSI
Office Phone Number: (440) 234-6001 ext. 158
Cell Phone Number: (440) 669-9829
Email Address: [email protected]
Premier Health & Safety Academy and Imgon Design | A Collaboration for Innovation and Growth
If you’ve been considering an EMT B class, Premier Health & Safety Academy should be your first choice.
At Imgon, we value our ongoing collaboration with a team that provides such an essential service to their community. Imgon Design is a full-service digital and traditional marketing agency. Like all of our clients, Premier Health & Safety Academy gains its competitive edge from our custom digital marketing plans, which can include exclusive search engine optimization (SEO) packages, conversion rate optimization (CRO) plans, and social media marketing (SMM) campaigns. In fact, the team at Premier Health & Safety Academy attributes a large part of their success to Imgon’s consistent maintenance of its online presence.
Learn more about EMT B classes and other course resources at www.phsaohio.org. Or, learn more about the Premier Health & Safety Academy team and its work on the Imgon Design blog.
Connect with Our Exceptional Team of Internet Marketing and website development Professionals Today
If you and your team are frustrated with your current digital marketing plan and aren’t seeing results, use the contact information shown below to connect with our team of top digital marketing experts today. We’ll work closely with your team to develop a custom digital marketing plan that grows your business.
Imgon Design Stow Design Studio
3926 Clock Pointe Trail, Suite 103
Stow, OH 44224
Main Line: (330) 688-1324
Imgon Design Akron Office
111 Hollinger Ave
Akron, OH 44302
Imgon Design Cleveland Office
50 Public Square, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44113