Ohio Garage Interiors and Imgon | A Collaboration for Both Innovation and Growth | Polyaspartic Garage Floor Coating | Epoxy Polyurethane
The Imgon team takes great pride in putting the latest digital marketing strategies to work to transform client businesses. Similarly, Ohio Garage Interiors has earned a reputation as a go-to resource for high quality home and business facility transformations. With this in mind, you can learn more about polyaspartic garage floor coating options from Ohio Garage Interiors by visiting the company website. In addition, you can find more information about the Ohio Garage Interiors team and its work by visiting the Imgon blog.
4 Advantages of Choosing Polyaspartic Garage Floor Coating | Moisture Vapor Emission Rate
What is polyaspartic garage floor coating? This solution forms a durable barrier through a reaction between aliphatic polyisocyanate and a polyaspartic ester. The resulting coating provides a surface that is both resistant to wear and environmentally friendly. You may have been considering a variety of both polyaspartic and epoxy coatings, but struggling to determine which option will be best for your project. When it comes to polyaspartic garage floor solutions, just some of the advantages include
- Rapid Dry Time
- Polyaspartic floors can often cure in an hour or less.
- This can often provide a more convenient installation than an epoxy floor, which can take 24 hours or more to fully cure.
- Wear Resistance
- Choose a polyaspartic floor coating to protect your floor against both scratches and stains.
- These solutions are excellent for high traffic areas.
- Benefit for Air Quality
- These floors boast both low odor and low levels of emissions.
- Polyaspartic surfaces also resist the accumulation of both mold and mildew. These floors can be especially beneficial for families or teams dealing with allergies or asthma.
- Diverse Range of Customization Options
- These floor coatings can easily accommodate custom colors.
- Polyaspartic floor installations can also incorporate decorative chips and additives that form slip resistant surfaces, for example.
About Ohio Garage Interiors | Polyaspartic Garage Floor Coating | Specialized Equipment | Specialized Equipment
For more than 20 years, Ohio Garage Interiors has provided premier flooring solutions for both homes and businesses all over the Northeast Ohio community Owners Chad and Scott Gleske and the Ohio Garage Interiors team have installed more than 3,000 premier installations across the Akron, Cleveland, and Lake Erie Islands regions. If you have been planning a major home or facility renovation, then you can count on Ohio Garage Interiors to provide both a striking aesthetic and resistance to Ohio’s unpredictable weather.
The Ohio Garage Interiors team prioritizes installation and material quality and customer satisfaction, above all. In fact, the team commits to using materials of only the highest quality and hire the most experienced staff possible. To keep with this commitment, then Ohio Garage Interiors team maintains partnerships with the most reliable suppliers and does not hire subcontractors. If you have been planning to transform your home or business facility, then reach out to the team today for a free on-site design consultation.
Reach Out to Our Exceptional Team Today. | Polyaspartic Garage Floor Coating | Coating System
Have you and your team been trying to revitalize your current set of digital marketing strategies? Is it time for a change to your company website? If so, then reach out to the creative team from Imgon today. Take advantage of exclusive search engine optimization (SEO) packages and website design services, and so much more. When you decide to collaborate with the Imgon team, you take the first step in transforming your brand. So reach out to us and connect with us today. If you work with us, then you grow with us.