Nook Industries and Imgon | A Collaboration for Both Innovation and Growth | Ball Screw Assemblies
You can learn more about ball screw assemblies from Nook Industries by visiting the company website. In addition, you can find more information about the Nook Industries team and its work by visiting the Imgon blog.
Cleveland, Ohio’s Nook Industries is all about innovation and responsiveness. Since 1969, client businesses have counted on Nook Industries for excellence in linear motion solutions. Without a doubt, the Imgon team takes great pride in highlighting the manufacturer’s dedication to quality.
3 Reasons to Choose Ball Screw Actuators | Ball Screw Assemblies
Have you and your colleagues been looking for durable linear actuators for your next project? To get the most out of your efforts, you and your team will need to set aside some time to get on the same page regarding what you will need from an actuator and decide whether ball screws or acme screws will be best for the job. For example, some of the benefits of opting for ball screws include
- Accommodation of Heavy Loads
- Ball screw linear actuator can withstand greater weight than acme screw models.
- This advantage makes ball screw actuators especially useful for injection molding and metal fabrication tasks, for example.
- Notable Mechanical Efficiency
- Low friction allows for optimal speed, force, duty cycle rating, and life cycle.
- Ball screw actuators require less power than acme actuators.
- These actuators can convert 90% of a tasks rotary motion into linear motion, while an acme screw can only convert between 20% to 25%.
- Ball screw actuators are useful for applications in robotics, aviation, automotive manufacturing, and semiconductor manufacturing, for example.
- These pieces can both turn rotary motion into linear motion and linear motion into rotary motion.
About Nook Industries | Ball Screw Assemblies
This veteran-owned small business has earned a reputation of global leadership in manufacturing. In fact, the Nook Industries team commits to maintaining this status through an exclusive quality management system.
When you partner with the Nook Industries team, you can benefit from industry-leading design, engineering, analysis, and manufacturing. Specifically, the company sets itself apart by offering on-site die design, manufacturing, and control. To list, the linear actuator and actuator accessories selection from Nook Industries includes
- Screw Driven
- Stainless Steel Screw Driven | Control Unit
- Belt Driven
- Stainless Steel Belt Driven
- Clean Room Rated Belt Driven | Linear Actuator Controller
- Explosion Proof Belt Driven
- Multi-Axis Belt Driven
- Rack and Pinion Driven
- Mounting Clamps for Modular Actuators
Nook Industries is a resource for premier linear motion solutions across a diverse range of industries. To list, some of these fields include
- Aerospace, Military, and Defense
- Factory Automation
- Both Medicine and Diagnostics
- Both Food and Beverage Processing
- Semiconductor Production
- Both Steel and Machining
- Tire Manufacturing
Reach Out to Our Exceptional Team of Both Internet Marketing and Website Design Professionals Today. | Ball Screw Assemblies
For nearly two decades, Imgon has been a catalyst for growth across the Northeast Ohio community of businesses and far beyond. We work with clients to fully understand their brand visions, and customize multifaceted digital marketing campaigns to bring these visions into reality. Above all, we prioritize clear, honest, and consistent communication with all clients, and include clients in every step of the creative process.
This process allows for both optimal growth and the most accurate reflection of a brand vision. Our clients can see significant growth in the forms of higher rankings in search engine results, stronger connections with customers, and increased conversions. So reach out to us and connect with us today to transform your brand and grow your business.