Epoxy Basement Floor Installation Services
Install Basement Flooring with Ohio’s Leading Contractors
If you are planning the ultimate home bar, the playroom your kids have wanted for so long, or another basement transformation, then your renovated space must be able to withstand the elements. For this reason, Ohio Garage Interiors offers exclusive epoxy basement floor coating options that stand up to the moisture caused by Ohio’s turbulent weather.
Ohio Garage Interiors’ proprietary basement epoxy floor coating forms a permanent bond to concrete to create a nonporous surface resistant to both debris and stains. As a result, it keeps the moisture out and protects from various other forms of wear and tear.
If you had been considering a DIY project, then it is important to consider the vulnerability of standard epoxy. In fact, standard epoxy is likely to start peeling and degrading not long after installation. So, trust the expert craftsmen from Ohio Garage Interiors to do the hard work!
Why Not Install Flooring Yourself?
You may be asking why you even need a professional flooring installation contractor. With so many DIY options and tutorials online, it is possible to install your own flooring. However, many of these DIY projects will use inferior, standard epoxy paint products. These products will more quickly peel and delaminate, requiring you to perform costly repairs and maintenance while also losing out on the expertise of trained flooring installation specialists.
Ohio Garage Interiors performs a precision installation with stronger epoxy basement floor products. Rather than rushing to finish your project in a day, OGI takes a full two days to install your flooring. This gives the flooring materials enough time to properly adjust to your home’s environment, so you get flooring with more longevity.
OGI epoxy basement flooring offers the following benefits:
- High Quality
- Strong & Flexible
- Low Maintenance
- UV Resistant
- 10-Year Warranty Against Peeling and Delaminating
Customers of OGI can also customize their flooring to suit their personal tastes. You can choose from many solid color flooring options or opt into the DecoFlake flooring system, which has many shapes, sizes, colors, and pattern options. Choosing OGI means you have the opportunity to get creative with your home improvement project.
OGI Epoxy Basement Floor Installation
Ohio Garage Interiors epoxy basement floor products offer superior functionality in comparison to standard basement floor paint. Basements are often damper and more humid than other areas of the home. As a result, moisture buildup, mold, and mildew are more common. Thus, OGI designs their basement epoxy flooring to protect against mold, mildew, flooding, and other forms of wear and tear.
OGI epoxy coatings are also easy to maintain. Their epoxy permanently bonds to the underlying concrete floor, so you get maximum protection. The surface of your flooring becomes impenetrable, making any mess an easy cleanup. Dirt, stains, and spills can be easily cleaned with a quick vacuuming or mopping of your floor.
Advantages of choosing OGI Flooring
- Low Maintenance: OGI flooring is impermeable and slip-resistant, so any mess can be cleaned up with ease. A quick mopping or vacuuming will get the job done.
- Weather Resistance: Ohio weather can be particularly humid in the spring and summer, so moisture buildup, mold, and mildew are more common. Save money on repairs and maintenance with OGI flooring, which protects from mold, mildew, and flooding.
- Customization: Choose from many solid color options or check out the DecoFlake flooring system to fully personalize your new epoxy basement floor.
- Free Quotes: Know what you are paying before starting your project. OGI will send one of their installation specialists to analyze your space and give you a free quote.
- No Subcontractors: OGI ensures you get the best craftsmanship and customer service by completing all projects internally. They will never have subcontractors install your flooring for them, so you always know who is working on your home.
- Ten-Year Warranty: Receive a ten-year warranty against peeling and delamination after installation.
Epoxy Basement Floor Pricing
OGI’s epoxy basement floor installation starts at $6.95 per square foot. They also offer a series of discounts for projects in basements that are 600 square feet or more. So, you can upgrade and protect your basement flooring without exceeding your budget. Here is an example of our discounts:
- 600 square feet – 10% Discount on Price of flooring
- 900 square feet – 15% Discount on Price of flooring
- 1,200 square feet – 20% Discount on Price of flooring
- 2,500 square feet – 25% Discount on Price of flooring
In addition, OGI has a minimum of 400sqft or $2500 for basement flooring repairs and installations.
About Ohio Garage Interiors
Ohio Garage Interiors has been Northeast Ohio’s leading provider of basement flooring services for many years. OGI started with father-son team Chad & Scott Gleske after having recognized a need for a dependable and affordable flooring option for Ohio home and business owners. Today, OGI is Ohio’s premier basement flooring contractor.
OGI’s central operating principle is to provide effective flooring installation with professional staff, high-quality materials, and thorough installation methods. So, they use only the finest available materials with their two-day installation services. OGI also has access to many high-profile industry connections. So, they receive regular updates on insider knowledge regarding materials, techniques, and equipment.
As a result, OGI can provide consistently superior quality while offering competitive pricing to fit within your budget. To learn more about OGI’s epoxy basement floor installation process, contact us today or visit our website at https://ohiogarageinteriors.com/.