Large Injection Molding Companies | Lerner Molded Plastics
When searching for Large Injection Molding Companies you want a company that can stand up to the demands of your OEMs. A company such as Lerner Molded Plastics. Lerner has built a reputation as Northeast Ohio’s top manufacturer of large plastic parts. A company that understands that little details are extremely important when it comes to molding large parts.
Lerner Molded Plastics is a group of Plastic Manufacturing Companies that have established track records for its exceeding customer expectations and requirements for over 25 years. They are an ISO certified company as well as UL-certified molder operations.
Lerner offers full-service large plastic parts manufacturing. Including, versatile product development and engineering insert molding capabilities. Operating plastic injection molding machines ranging with capacities of clamping forces from 30 to 3,000 tons with as much as 64 cavities. Including, capabilities of accommodating a wider range of dimensions and shot sizes from 3 to 600 ounces.
Manufacturing Capabilities Include:
- Injection Molding – Accommodating injection molded components from the small to the very large.
- Blow Molding – Accommodating components of varying sizes, including the very large.
- Extrusion Molding – Accommodating production volume from prototype to high volume runs.
- Rotational Molding – Equipment capable of molding parts up to 35′ long and a weight of up to 175lbs., including single or multiple cavities.
- Thermoforming – Accommodating components of up to 15′ in length.
- Tool Design and Build – From small precision tools up to large, single-cavity tools, including prototype aluminum tooling, through cast or machine processes. Including, fabricate checking and assembly fixtures.
They also follow a strict Quality Management System that provides detailed information to ensure compliance with your project quality standards. Additionally, they offer a complete supply chain service. This allows them to take your designed mold from concept to production to assembly, to packaging, to shipping directly to your customer’s location.
On top of its leading manufacturing process, Lerner offers secondary operations of services including:
- Decorating – Hot Stamping
- Pad Printing
- Post Molded Painting
- In-Mold Labeling
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Complete Product Assembly and Packout
- Complete Electronics Assembly Capability
- Complete Electronics Assembly capabilities in house
- Electrical Connector Assembly capabilities
- Complete Packout Capabilities – Finished Packaging
- Bar Coding and Labeling
Supply Chain Services
Additionally, Lerner Molded Plastics offers the following supply chain services:
- Local Sourcing of all Raw Materials, Packaging, and Sub-Assembly Components
- Warehousing of Finished Product
- Direct Drop Ship Capabilities to your customer
As you can see Lerner Molded Plastics specializes in more than just being the best plastics molding manufacturers. They take pride in their product development, molding process, part production, and all the plastic products they produce. Additionally, they also specialize in customer service, providing many additional services that most plastics manufacturers do not.
Contact Imgon’s Team of Internet Marketing and Website Design Professionals Today
If you’ve been trying to upgrade your current set of digital marketing strategies, but aren’t seeing results, reach out to the creative team at Imgon Design today. Our clients rely on us for custom digital marketing plans, which can include anything from exclusive search engine optimization (SEO) services to social media marketing (SMM) campaigns, among others.
Overall, Imgon has the skills to reflect the brand vision of any business in any industry. If you’re ready to implement a custom digital marketing plan that produces real, measurable results, contact us today!