4 Advantages of Injection Molding | Large Plastic Molding Machines
Lerner Molded Plastics and Imgon | A Collaboration for Both Innovation and Growth | Large Plastic Molding Machines | Large Injection Molding Machine | Injection Molding Presses
Without a doubt, the Imgon team is proud to partner with dedicated and innovative manufacturers all over Northeast Ohio. In fact, Aurora, Ohio’s Lerner Molded Plastics is just one of our clients that commits to both customer satisfaction and constant forward motion. With this in mind, you can learn more about large plastic molding machines capabilities from Lerner Molded Plastics by visiting the company website. In addition, you can find more information about the Lerner Molded Plastics team and its work by visiting the Imgon blog.
4 Advantages of Injection Molding | Large Plastic Molding Machines | Large Injection Molding Machines | Plastic Injection Molding
Have you and your team been considering a shift in production to contribute supplies to the fight against COVID-19 and looking for custom plastic parts? Taking on such a project can seem intimidating, especially if you and your team will invest in a specific fabrication method with which you are unfamiliar. However, you can benefit from cost-effective plastic customization when you choose injection molding, especially if you are planning to invest in large runs. See the list below for just some of the advantages of choosing plastic injection molding.
- Compatibility With Complex Geometries and Specifications
- The method can accommodate multiple types of plastic at once.
- Injection molding can also accommodate different types of finishes.
- Both Rapid and Efficient Production
- The method is ideal for quick production for large runs.
- It is an ideal choice for tight tolerance requirements.
- Product Strength
- A single layer allows for significant structural integrity.
- Sustainability of Production
- Injection molding can produce significantly less waste than computer numerical control (CNC) machining, for example.
- The method can also save energy by molding multiple parts at once.
About Lerner Molded Plastics | Large Plastic Molding Machines | Large Injection Molding Machine | Pressure Injection Molding
For nearly three decades, Lerner Molded Plastics has been a leading resource for top quality plastic fabrication. To list, client businesses count on Lerner Molded Plastics for
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
- Rotational Molding
- Plastic Extrusion
- Both Tool Design and Build
- Secondary Services
- Decorating – Hot Stamping
- Pad Printing
- Post Molded Painting
- In-Mold Labeling
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Complete Product Assembly and Packout
- Full Electronics Assembly Capability
- Complete In-house Electronics Assembly Capabilities
- Full Electrical Connector Assembly Capabilities
- Both Bar Coding and Labeling
- Decorating – Hot Stamping
- Full Supply Chain Services
- Local Sourcing of all Raw Materials, Packaging, and Sub-Assembly Components
- Warehousing of Finished Product
- Direct Drop Ship Capabilities
Reach Out to Our Exceptional Team of Both Internet Marketing and Website Design Professionals Today. | Large Plastic Molding Machines | Large Injection Molding Machine | Molding Production
Have you and your team been wanting to maintain an effective digital presence as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves? Have you been wanting to take action for a higher place in the search engine results? If so, then reach out to the marketers and designers from Imgon today.
We have what it takes to help any business both improve connections with customers and boost brand visibility. Above all, we are a team of creative minds for the growth of a rapidly evolving business landscape in Northeast Ohio and far beyond.
Significantly, we do all we can to know a client’s “why” and customize a plan to go after that client’s goals from all angles. If you are ready to take the first step in transforming your brand, then connect with the Imgon team today. Our custom digital marketing campaigns can include
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Plans
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) Campaigns
- Logo Design
- Website Design
- Business Card Design
- Print Advertising Services
- Promotional Brochure Design
- Catalog Design
- Promotional Vehicle Wrap Design