Safety Lock Wire – Malin Co. – The Wire Experts
Manufactures seeking high-quality safety lock wire should contact Malin Co. They have built a prestige name for over 135 years with its safety lock wire. Delivering exceptional service and products to industries including Aerospace, hardware supply, medical and dental, jewelry and fishing suppliers.
Malin offers all of its products in a wide variety of materials such as copper, aluminum, stainless steel and more. Additionally, they can also provide nearly any form of packaging you prefer for your wire-based needs.
Safety Lock Wire Function – Positive Locking Devise
The sole purpose and function of safety lock wire products simply is to ensure the proper security of a fastener. Creating a positive locking device that will keep the fasteners from loosening and or falling off due to vibration and other forces. Additionally, this technique provides a visual indication that indeed the fasteners have been properly tightened. In application, the wire threads through the hole of the fastener first. It is then applied to a part or other fastener to be twisted again. With countless applications lock wire is used in industries all across the world.
The medical applications of their products include a wire for staples, catheters, pacemaker leads, and much more. Their safety wire and fishing wire are especially useful, giving them an unparalleled reputation in the industry. Malin Co. also offers service for custom medical wire forming, straightened and cut wire, and ultra-fine wire production.
Exclusive Safety Lock Wire Canister
Malin offers an exclusive high-density polyethylene color-coded canister. Unlike the classic paper canisters, Malin’s dispensing canisters will not weaken with daily use. Additionally, the canister design will keep the wire clean and free from grease and other corrosive materials. And the canister is recyclable.
Safety Wire and Lockwire products offered:
Whether it is dental wire, medical wire, or fishing wire, Malin Co. has the resources to give you the exact product you need.
- Stainless Steel Aerospace Lockwire / Safety Wire- Blue Canister- Standard materials of stainless steel type 302/304 ASTM A 580, 305 and 316 stainless are available upon request.
- Inconel Aerospace Lockwire / Safety Wire – Yellow Canister
- Oxidized Inconel Aerospace Lockwire / Safety Wire – Orange Canister
- Monel Aerospace Lockwire / Safety Wire- Red Canister
- Copper & Brass Breakaway Wire- Available in 1 lb. & 5 lb. Spools- Breakaway Wire typically sold in the 1 lb. and 5 lb. spools and other packaging options are available, including boxed coils, bulk coils, 1/4 lb Handi-Pak coils, custom spools, bulk spools, and bobbins.
- General / Industrial Wire- Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Chromel, carbon (black, galvanized), Inconel, Monel, Nickel, Nickel Silver, Stainless Steel (302, 303, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 410, 430) Phosphorous Bronze, Nitinol, Titanium. Can quote other materials upon request.
- Straightened and Cut Wire- From .003′ diameter to 187′ diameter and lengths from .250′ to 30ft. Length and diameter tolerances quoted upon request.
- Electro Polished and Clean Wire- Diameters as fine as .006” to .041” diameter on spools. The most commonly supplied wire is the 300 series of stainless steel.
- Finishes – Matte, diamond drawn Brite, centerless ground, and soap.
- Wire Forming – Malin has also developed the ability to shape and form wire in all types of materials and configurations, no quantity is too small. We will set up and run both production and prototype quantities.
- Wire Drawing- Malin Company can now draw aluminum, brass, copper, stainless steel, and nickel alloys. Diameters down to .0016” and up to .250” diameter. We can also draw and process customer supplied wire as well.
Safety Lock Wire • Stainless Steel • Copper • Brass • Aluminum • Nickel Titanium • Galvanized Steel
SPECIALTY PACKAGING & WIRE PRODUCTS
About Malin Company | Safety Wire Products
Malin Company has been supplying a myriad of exceptional wire-based products to the industry since 1884. They serve industries including aerospace, medical, hardware supply, and more thanks to their reputation for reliability and sustainability in their products. The medical applications of their products include a wire for staples, catheters, pacemaker leads, and much more. Their safety wire and fishing wire are especially useful, giving them an unparalleled reputation in the industry. Malin Co. also offers service for custom medical wire forming, straightened and cut wire, and ultra-fine wire production. Anyone in need of safety lock wire or other wire products should take time to contact Malin Co. for safety wire. With their wide selection of different products ranging from fishing wire to medical wire, it is likely Malin Co. can help you out. Furthermore, they will take the time to give you not only the product you need, but the presentation and customer service to be expected from a long-running, reliable company.