Dr. Marino & Associates and Imgon | A Collaboration for Both Innovation and Growth | Tooth Extraction
Imgon commits to helping client businesses grow through the most current digital marketing technology and strategy. Similarly, the dentists from Dr. Marino & Associates commit to providing quality cosmetic treatments and dental care for better smiles and for better health. If you have been looking for reliable dental care, then you can feel confident in choosing Dr. Marino & Associates.
As all locations remain closed for elective procedures, patients can still count on the team for quality emergency care. With this in mind, you can learn more about tooth extraction procedures and more by visiting the network’s website. In addition, you can find more information about Dr. Marino & Associates’ team and its work by visiting the Imgon blog.
4 Wisdom Tooth Extraction Recovery Tips
The anticipation of wisdom tooth extraction and recovery can be worse than the actual procedure and recovery themselves. In fact, you can make the process as easy as possible by staying consistent with diet, prescriptions, and management of swelling. When you commit to consistency, you can minimize pain, reduce your risk of serious infection, and get back to your daily routine as quickly as possible. See the list below for some tips on how to deal with wisdom teeth extraction recovery.
- Use Ice to Ease Swelling.
- Alternate between keeping a pack on for 20 minutes and leaving it off for 20 minutes.
- Swelling tends to reach its peak around the second or third day following wisdom tooth extraction.
- Eat Soft Foods.
- Hard and crunchy foods can leave particles in sockets that can irritate your gums.
- Sticking to soft foods can also help you keep pain to a minimum.
- Be Consistent With All Applicable Medication Dosages.
- If your oral surgeon prescribes you any antibiotics, be sure to take the full course.
- Certain pain medication prescriptions will come with restrictions regarding, driving, the operation of heavy machinery, and/or the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Take Measures to Prevent Dry Socket.
- Dry socket refers to failed blood clot formation or the dislodging of a blood clot and the resulting exposure of bone and nerve endings.
- Do not drink with a straw
- Avoid rinsing quickly or vigorously.
About Dr. Marino & Associates | Tooth Extraction
Patients all over the Northeast Ohio community rely on the dentists from Dr. Marino & Associates for top-quality care. The team offers reliable teeth whitening, dental exams, X-rays, implants, crowns, braces, emergency care, and a wide range of cosmetic procedures. In fact, the professionals from Dr. Marino & Associates are proud to offer some of the most advanced dental and cosmetic technologies. Just some of these include
- Zimmer Biomet
- Thommen Medical
- Brilliant Distinctions
- Juvéderm Volbella
- Juvéderm XC
Dr. Marino & Associates Locations
- State Valley Dental
- Marino Dental on Darrow
- Easton Dental
- Weston Dental
- Lyndhurst Family Dental
- Biddulph Family Dental
Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Dr. Marino & Associates’ team has committed to complying with Governor DeWine’s direction in responding to the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic and continued to prioritize the health and safety of all patients and staff. As part of this response, all locations in the network are closed for all elective procedures but open for emergency dental care services.
The team has taken a proactive approach to curb the spread of the pandemic, and have put screening procedures into place for all staff and patients entering any locations. Anyone will undergo screening for fever, cough, and shortness of breath upon entry into any location. The staff has also removed all coffee stations, magazines, and children’s toys from all network waiting rooms.
In addition, staff will sanitize surfaces in all offices in all locations multiple times on a daily basis and reserve the window of 1 PM to 3 PM every Wednesday for any elderly or immunocompromised patients.
The dentists and other staff from Dr. Marino & Associates request that all patients do not bring any family or friends to appointments. In addition, patients can wait in their cars after checking in for dental appointments to keep with social distancing practices.
Reach Out to Our Exceptional Team of Both Internet Marketing and Website Design Professionals Today. | Tooth Extraction
Have you and your team been wanting more from your company website? Do you want your digital presence to reflect a more accurate version of your brand vision? Have you found yourself frustrated with your brand’s rankings in the search engine results? If so, then reach out to the creative team of digital marketers and website designers from Imgon today.
We would be happy to meet with you to discuss your goals for your business and help your business grow. In all, we have the resources and dedication to reflect the vision of any business in any industry.
In fact, your business could be the next one! So reach out to us and connect with us today. Our clients count on us for
- Digital Marketing Research, Strategy and Positioning Services
- Branding Services
- Both Print Advertising and Design Services
- Both E-commerce Website Design and Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Campaigns
- Display Banner Design
- Digital Analytics
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) Campaigns