Transit and Paratransit Company and Imgon | A Collaboration for Both Innovation and Growth | Transit Safety Training
Have you been looking for reliable transit safety training resources? Create lasting behavior change and a safer business and partner with Transit and Paratransit Company. Without a doubt, we take great pride in collaborating with this local team. In all, the team helps fleets become safer through engaging multimedia resources.
With this in mind, you can learn more about transit safety training resources from Transit and Paratransit Company by visiting the company website. In addition, you can find more information about the Transit and Paratransit Company team and its work by visiting the Imgon blog.
Client businesses count on Imgon for exclusive search engine optimization (SEO) and website design that creates both lasting connections and stronger brands. Above all, Imgon puts creativity, innovation, and expertise to work for our community in Northeast Ohio as well as businesses far beyond our backyard.
6 Transit Safety Basics | Transit Safety Training
Studying, memorizing, and worrying about mistakes can be overwhelming. However, the process should not hold you back. When you stick to the common-sense basics of safety, you can get the most out of your transit safety training and have a rewarding career. See the list below for some basic transit safety rules.
- Make safety your first priority.
- Do not put timeliness ahead of safety.
- Bring any potential safety risks to the attention of your supervisor if you cannot address them directly.
- Make regular walk-around checks.
- Make inspections both before and after each trip.
- Check for proper mirror positioning and damage to tires, for example.
- Keep a safe distance.
- Buses take longer to come to a complete stop than cars do.
- Avoid accidents by not following too closely.
- Be mindful of blind spots.
- The size of a bus allows for significant blind spots.
- Take extra care when changing lanes.
- Keep weather conditions in mind.
- Keep yourself up to date with local weather reports.
- Be especially mindful of your speed in both rainy and snowy conditions.
- Know your bus routes.
- Have any applicable alternate routes memorized.
- Keep a GPS and/or paper map accessible.
About Transit & Paratransit Company | Transit Safety Training
For more than two decades, Hudson, Ohio’s Transit and Paratransit Company has provided engaging education materials for motorcoach, bus, and paratransit drivers. Experts in both fleet operations and safety, instructional design, and industrial psychology have come together to create truly memorable materials that produce impactful behavior change. Available transit safety training materials include
- Transit Operator Development Course
- Paratransit Operator Development Course
- The Safety Leadership Course
- Trainer Certification Process
- Bus Garage Safety Toolkit / OSHA Compliance
- Conflict and Aggression Management
- CDL Written Test Training Course
Reach Out to Our Exceptional Team of Both Internet Marketing and Website Design Professionals Today | Transit Safety Training
Does your company website need a new look and function? Have you and your team been wanting a better ranking in the search engine results? If so, then connect with the creative team from Imgon today. Grow your business, improve connections with your customers, and boost your brand visibility through customized digital marketing plans.