Truck Loading Ramps | The Right Solution
Copperloy truck loading ramps are the right solution for all your loading and unloading job needs. Offering two diverse product styles; the ground- to- truck loading ramps and twin lock ramps, also known as split ramps. With safety being Copperloy’s leading priority they also have your facility production and employees well being in mind. Their one-cylinder design applies less pressure than the standard two-cylinder ramps. Furthermore, they have mastered faster-raising speed, improved stability, increased ease of operation. Additionally, the hydraulic pump is conveniently located on the outside of the ramp guarding against dirt and debris.
Ground -to- truck Loading Ramps
With these portable truck loading ramps easily get access from ground level to trucks while converting any open space into a loading dock area. Being made of only high-quality metals, the ramps are available in steel or aluminum and engineered for durability. With height ranges of 38-65 inches, capacities ranging from 16,000-35,000 pounds and widths include 70-84′ Copperloy is confident they can fulfill your truck loading ramp needs.
Truck Loading Ramps Features:
- 8-Foot Level Off : The 8-foot level off makes forklift access significantly easier. Making traveling on and off trucks and loading docks much smoother and safer. Loading with forklifts has never been this effortless.
- Hydraulic Pump: Locating the hydraulic hand pump can be an inconvenient task for other truck ramps; however, Copperloy has designed their ramps with the hand pump on the outside. Not only is it easy to locate and operate, but it is also protected from dirt and damage, mitigating the need for maintenance. Relative to other ramps, this single-acting hand pump needs only half the effort to use.
- Low-End Plate and Safety Curb: Forklift access can be difficult for other loading ramps. Copperloy, however, has conquered this issue. Each Copperloy ramp includes an end plate that is shorter than a forklift’s wheelbase; therefore, the front wheels can reach the grating while the back wheels are safely on the ground. In addition, there is also a 7-inch safety curb, which prevents runoff. With both the low-end plate and safety curb, forklifts can travel on and off trucks with much more reliability and efficiency.
- 18″ Solid/Pneumatic Tires: Refilling and replacing tires can unnecessarily waste a lot of time and resources. Solid/Pneumatic tires eliminate the necessity of constant refilling and other forms of maintenance. Copperloy’s solid tires also have lubricated bearings, making for nearly maintenance-free tires.
Twin Lock Ramp | Split Ramps
For over 60 years Copperloy has been manufacturing these industry leading twin lock ramps. These aluminum ramps are lightweight yet extremely durable. Available in varying lengths three standard lengths and can handle capacities ranging 6,000-7,500 pounds they are versatile, uniquely designed and convenient to use. All features working collaboratively to ensure safe and smooth operation. The standard width is 19 inches with a locked width of 38 inches. Additional features include 15-degree grade angles, 3-inch safety curbs, 12-inch lip, and shark tooth decking.
Three Standard Lengths Are:
- 10-foot; Built for heights of 20-28 inches
- 12-foot: Built for heights of 25-34 inches
- 14-foot: Built for heights of 29-40 inches
Designed With Safety
Everyone knows that safe and unreliable truck loading ramps are a substantial detriment to a routine loading and unloading process. With moving heavy cargo in and out of trucks on a frequent basis the ramps should be capable of handling the workload. With Copperloy’s ramps, you can gain simple and efficient ground-level access to your trucks from anywhere in your warehouse or other facilities. These portable loading ramps will allow maximum productivity, improving overall capabilities for material handling applications of all types. These ramps have unparalleled resistance to the usual wear and tear of the standard workday.
Imgon DESIGN | Copperloy
Copperloy is a valued client of Imgon Design. They receive, as with all our clients, the various benefits and advantages of our SEO packages. We want to help bring our clients to their highest potential; Imgon Design’s SEO packages are designed to enhance online presence. Striving to improve our clients’ Google Search visibility and presence on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more!
If you are looking to substantially improve productivity in your facility, consider Copperloy’s truck loading ramps and other products. With unparalleled safety and durability, Copperloy ramps are a necessary tool for success.