Loading Ramp Rentals | Copperloy | Rent a Loading Ramp
Benefits And Features of Copperloy’s Loading Ramp Rentals
Cooperloy loading ramp rentals features that set them apart from competitors production:
- 8-Foot Level Off- Allowing equipment easy access onto trucks, loading docks, and platforms. Especially helpful for mobile ramps, ensure a stable workspace.
- Hydraulic Pump Location- A single-acting hydraulic hand pump design needs half the effort to raise the ramp. The pump is protected from dirt, debris, damage. Plus, the handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
- Low-End Plate and Safety Curb- The end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most forklifts. As a result, front drive wheels can reach high-traction grating, while rear wheels remain ground level. Also, a beveled underside is standard on the plate, providing smooth ground-level entry.
- Solid/Pneumatic Tires- Remove maintenance with 18-inch, solid pneumatic tires. Standard on all Copperloy mobile yard ramps, the tires do not require air to fill and have lubricated-for-life bearings.
- 15-INCH LIP- Designed to firmly rest on the truck carrier body, dock floor or platform, this keeps the ramp from pulling away. Eight-foot-long safety chains are included on mobile ramps, too.
- One-Cylinder Ramp Design- uses less pressure than two-cylinder loading dock ramps. Thus assisting in increasing raising speeds as well as overall stability.
If you’re in need of loading ramp rentals Copperloy has the products to fit your unique specifications.
Benefits of Copperloy loading ramp rentals:
- Factory certified and guaranteed
- Rentals available anywhere in the United States
- Performance of the industry-leading ramp
- Enhancing efficiency and versatility
- Ensures employee safety
- Notable productivity increase
- Easily withstanding industrial and warehouse settings
- Unparalleled quality
- Allowing users to test out ramp before fully investing
For an array of available ramp sizes, specifications, and weight capacities, contact the Copperloy team. They will assist you in finding the perfect model for your facility and application. Connect with the team from Copperloy today to find out more.