Portable Truck Ramps
If your facility is in need of portable truck ramps, take a look at what Copperloy has to offer. Copperloy portable truck ramps have superior functionality relative to competing products. With your employee’s loading/unloading from trucks all day, the truck ramps in use need to be capable of handling the workload. Whether it’s split ramps or Copperloy’s famous Yard Ramp, these portable truck ramps are capable of accomplishing the process of loading/unloading much easier and safer. These ramps provide unparalleled longevity and reliability. All products proudly Made in the USA.
Twin Lock Ramps
Looking for a unique, versatile and convenient solution for all your loading/unloading needs. Copperloy has high quality, proudly American made equipment. For more than 60 years, Copperloy has been producing industry-leading aluminum twin lock ramps. These Light duty ramps have capacities of 6,000 lbs, while the heavy equipment loading ramps offer 7,500 lbs capacity. Both options come in three lengths:
- 10 feet for heights from 20 to 28 inches
- 12 feet for heights from 25 to 34 inches
- 14 feet for heights from 29 to 40 inches
Split ramps offered in both light duty and heavy duty models. Light- duty has a capacity of 6,000 lbs, heavy-duty models raise the capacity to 7,500 lbs. All offer single widths of 19 inches, locked widths of 38 inches, and available lengths including 10, 12 and 14 feet. Height ranges vary by length and extend up to 40 inches. Twin lock ramps include 15-degree grade angles, a 3-inch safety curb, 12-inch lip, shark tooth decking, and 2-inch maximum deflection underrated loads, all of which work together to ensure safe and smooth operation.
Copperloy’s engineering team revamped their yard ramp design employing a one-cylinder hydraulic system verse the two-cylinder. The noticeable difference uses less pressure to lift the ramp resulting in:
- Easier operation – The hydraulic pump is on the outside of the ramp frame allowing for more convenient access. Requiring half the effort to operate. Furthermore, the hydraulic hand pump is protected from dirt and damage, simplifying maintenance.
- Faster raise times – Position the ramp up to two and a half times faster than the average ramp.
- Less wear and tear – Rotation occurs on the redesigned positioning sleeve instead of the ramp connection, reducing wear on the ramp structure.
- Greater stability – Centrally located cylinder means less chance of tipping.
- 8-Foot Level Off – This allows forklifts to access the ramp smoothly and easily. Driving onto loading docks, platforms, or trucks has never been easier with Copperloy truck ramps.
- Low-End Plate including Safety Curbs – For other truck ramps, forklift access can be a serious struggle. With Copperloy, each ramp has an end plate that is shorter than a fork lift’s wheelbase; thus, the forklift’s wheels can reach the ramp’s grating while its back wheels are firmly on the ground. The 7-inch safety curbs help to prevent runoff, which is standard with all Copperloy ramps. The combination of these aspects allows forklifts to easily drive on and off the ramp.
Copperloy’s hydraulic ramps are significantly safer and more efficient than other ramps, improving the overall process of loading/unloading. Furthermore, with improved stability, faster-raising speeds, simpler operation processes, Copperloy maintains its position as a leading provider of loading equipment with strength and stability. Copperloy ramps are also resistant to the usual wear and tear ramps commonly experience.
Find a Copperloy Distribution Center Near You
Additionally, with Copperloy distribution center ‘s throughout the continental US finding the loading dock equipment you need is conveniently easy. No matter the challenges, or specific needs of your industries loading and unloading situations Copperloy can supply a solution. Helping you to get the job done as quickly, efficiently and effectively as possible.
Copperloy Distribution Centers:
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Portable Truck Ramps | Copperloy | Imgon Design
Imgon Design is a digital marketing firm working with small to mid-size businesses of Ohio. Our mission is to identify and employ the marketing potential of our clients with our traditional and digital marketing service. Copperloy receives a multitude of digital marketing advantages through our SEO Programs, as a valued client of Imgon Design. We develop our SEO packages to significantly improve visibility on Google Search results as well as activity on social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest). Clients of Imgon Design access a much wider digital audience with effective SEO strategies.
If you are in need of Portable Truck Ramps consider Copperloy. These are just a few advantages that Copperloy portable truck ramps provide. If you are looking to significantly improve the efficiency of the loading and unloading process, consider Copperloy’s truck ramps and other products. Reliability and safety are their specialties. Learn more about Copperloy on the Imgon Design Blog or visit their website. Copperloy home of the Ultimate Yard Ramp!