Copperloy Aluminum Ramps
Make Loading Easier With Copperloy Aluminum Ramps
If a loading ramp is not designed for safety and efficiency, it can have negative consequences for a facility’s productivity. When people are loading and unloading from trucks all day and forklifts are going up and down ramps, the ramps involved need to withstand the workload and then some. Copperloy takes pride in the development of its aluminum ramps. Their ramps are more than capable of handling strenuous warehouse workdays. With their durable design, they are among the safest aluminum ramps in the industry and are significantly higher quality than other ramps. Copperloy ramps make the loading process a much more efficient process. Furthermore, these one-cylinder aluminum loading ramps apply much less pressure than two-cylinder ramps.
Defending against wear and tear is also easier with Copperloy ramps. Copperloy designs their ramps for reliability and longevity as well as functionality. With faster raising speeds, improved stability, and simplified operation, Copperloy ramps lead the industry in quality.
Why Choose Copperloy Aluminum Ramps?
Here are some of the many useful features of Copperloy ramps:
- 8-Foot Level Off: This level off significantly increases smoothness for forklift ramp access. With this feature, traveling on and off trucks by forklift is much safer and easier.
- Hydraulic Pump: Many loading ramps place the hydraulic hand pump in an inconvenient position. Copperloy, however, designed their ramps with the hand pump on the outside. In this position, it is extremely easy to access and also protected from dirt and damage, decreasing the need for maintenance. Also, this single-acting pump only needs half the usual effort to use.
- Low End Plate and Safety Curb: Copperloy has done their best to address the issue of forklift ramps access. Now, in addition to the 8-foot level off, their ramps have a low-end plate and safety curb. The end plate is shorter than a forklift’s wheelbase, allowing the front wheels to reach the grating while the back wheels remain on the ground. The 7-inch safety curb exists to prevent runoff, and when these two are combined, forklifts can travel up and down ramps much more comfortably.
- Solid/Pneumatic Tires: Refilling and replacing tires is a waste of company resources. Solid/Pneumatic tires eliminate the need for such action. When coupled with their lubricated bearings, Copperloy’s ramp wheels require virtually no maintenance.
Reliable, Efficient, Aluminum Ramps
When designing their ramps, Copperloy works to maximize space, safety, and efficiency. Their aluminum ramps are some of the best in America. The one-cylinder design applies less pressure than two-cylinder ramps, augmenting the following advantages:
- Easier operation – The pump is much easier to access and operate.
- Faster raise times – These ramps raise two and a half times faster than competing ramps.
- Less wear and tear – Rotation occurs on the redesigned positioning sleeve instead of on the ramp’s connection, lessening wear and tear on the structure.
- Greater stability – Chances of tipping are lower due to the centrally located cylinder.
Any warehouses or facilities looking to increase the efficiency of loading and unloading should consider Copperloy’s aluminum ramps. With unparalleled durability and longevity, Copperloy ramps give you your money’s worth. Connect with the Copperloy team today to find out more.