Dental Pain Relief and Healing After Removal of Wisdom Teeth
Dr. Marino & Associates and Imgon | A Collaboration for Both Innovation and Growth | Dental Pain Relief | Reduce Inflammation
Times are uncertain, but it is the healthcare providers guiding people through the COVID-19 pandemic. For this reason, we are especially proud to highlight Dr. Marino & Associates’ dental team and its commitment to quality care. Without a doubt, we are thankful for our exciting partnership with Dr. Marino & Associates’ team. The team helps patients all over the community achieve better health and have better smiles.
With this in mind, you can learn more about dental pain relief by visiting Dr. Marino & Associates’ team’s website. In addition, you can find more information about Dr. Marino & Associates’ team and its work by visiting the Imgon blog.
Healing and Dental Pain Relief After Removal of Wisdom Teeth | Tooth Decay
Anticipating a wisdom tooth extraction can often be worse than both the procedure and recovery processes. In fact, the key to speeding up the healing process is consistency. When you stick to your oral surgeon’s recommendations, get adequate rest, and keep with the right diet, you can get back to your normal routine as quickly as possible. See the list below for some tips on dealing with both the dental pain relief and healing processes.
- Eat Soft Foods During Your Recovery.
- Crunchy foods can both leave behind irritating particles and cause additional pain.
- Avoid eating for a few hours after surgery as the healing process begins.
- Stay Consistent With Any Prescription Medication Dosages.
- Some prescription pain medications come with restrictions regarding the consumption of alcohol or the operation of heavy machinery. Follow all instructions on the labels of any medication containers.
- If taking antibiotics, take the full course, no matter how or when your pain subsides.
- Use Ice Packs While Recovering From Surgery.
- Cold compresses can help you to ease swelling.
- Alternate having ice packs on for 20 minutes and off for 20 minutes to prevent irritation to your skin.
- Take Time to Rest in the Days Following Surgery.
- It is often best to take three days to a week off work or school to heal from surgery.
- Avoid strenuous exercise and activity while you heal.
- Reach Out to Your Oral Surgeon, If Necessary.
- Call your oral surgeon for emergency care if you deal with excessive bleeding.
- Severe pain that does not subside is another reason to reach out to your oral surgeon for emergency treatment.
About Dr. Marino & Associates | Dental Pain Relief | Sinus Infections
Patients all over Northeast Ohio count on the dentists from Dr. Marino & Associates for premier dental care and cosmetic treatments. Significantly, the network has earned recognition as a leading resource for quality dental implants. In fact, more than 7,000 patients all over the community have chosen Dr. Marino & Associates for dental implant surgery! Services include
- Dental Implants
- Both Braces and Invisalign
- Emergency Dental Care
- Both Denture Placement and Denture Repair
- Skin Filler
- Digital X-Rays
- Teeth Whitening Treatments
- Dental Exams
- Routine Dental Cleanings
Dr. Marino & Associates’ team takes advantage of the most advanced technologies to offer top-quality dental and cosmetic treatments. In fact, the available technologies include:
- Zimmer Biomet
- Thommen Medical
- Brilliant Distinctions
- Juvéderm Volbella
- Juvéderm XC
Dr. Marino & Associates Locations
- State Valley Dental
- Marino Dental on Darrow
- Easton Dental
- Weston Dental
- Lyndhurst Family Dental
- Biddulph Family Dental
Dr. Marino & Associates Team’s Response to COVID-19
As Ohio health officials and other leaders adapt responses to the COVID-19 pandemic along with the spread of this virus, the dentists from Dr. Marino & Associates will keep all offices closed for all elective dental and cosmetic treatments. However, patients can still count on the team for reliable emergency treatment and to prioritize their health and safety.
As a precautionary measure, the team has taken all coffee stations, magazines, and children’s toys out of waiting areas across all Dr. Marino & Associates locations. In addition, dentists and staff have set aside the window of 1 PM to 3 PM each Wednesday for any patients with weakened immune systems and for elderly patients.
Significantly, Dr. Marino & Associates dentists and other staff request that patients do not bring any friends or family members into any network offices for their appointments. Patients can also choose to wait in their cars after checking in for their appointments to comply with social distancing direction. Additional precautionary procedures will include the regular screening of all Dr. Marino & Associates patients and staff upon entry for cough, shortness of breath, and fever. Staff members will also frequently sanitize surfaces in all offices across all locations.
Dr. Marino & Associates’ team is proud to offer an exclusive discount for emergency dental care services. With this special offer, patients can pay only $149 for an emergency dental exam, digital X-ray, and simple tooth extraction.
Reach Out to Our Exceptional Team of Both Internet Marketing and Website Design Professionals Today. | Dental Pain Relief | Treating a Toothache
Have you and your team been planning an upgrade to your company website? Is it time for a change to your current set of digital marketing strategies? Have you found yourself frustrated with your brand’s place in the search engine results?
If so, then connect with Imgon today. We customize multifaceted digital marketing campaigns to help businesses grow.
Above all, we prioritize clear, honest, and consistent communication to bring clients truly impactful results. Overall, we have what it takes to yield meaningful growth for any business in any industry.
In fact, your business could be the next one! So reach out to us and connect with us today to take the next step in transforming your business. Client businesses count on Imgon for
- Digital Marketing Research, Strategy and Positioning Services
- Branding Services
- Custom Print Marketing Services
- Print Design Services
- Promotional Brochures
- Product Catalogs
- Branded Postcards
- Informational Flyers
- Both E-Commerce Website Design and Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Campaigns
- Website Display Banners
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Retargeting Campaigns
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Both Social Media Marketing (SMM) Campaigns and Management