What Is SEO?
What is SEO? In today’s world of technology, it amazes me how many people actually do not know or understand exactly what is SEO and what it’s used for. SEO is an acronym that stands for Search Engine Optimization. Wikipedia defines SEO as a process that will increase the quality and quantity of your website traffic by increasing the visibility of your website or a web page to users of a web search engine. SEO refers to the improvement of unpaid results and excludes direct traffic/visitors and the purchase of paid placement.
Still, baffled? Let’s break it down even more.
SEO is basically a scorekeeper between you and your competitor business. The more information and activity Google notices from your website/page the more points you get and the higher your website/page is ranked. So why is this important for your business? You’ve invested time and capital into your business only to succeed right? However, if users online cannot find your business it’s basically all a wasted investment of both. The leading search engines are Google, YouTube, Bing, and Yahoo.
Information, information, information – Google, YouTube, Bing, and Yahoo love this information. The more information you provide makes it easier for search engines to locate and organize it. With increased exposure the higher you rank on Google. Thus increasing the amount of traffic (visitors) which means increasing your profit.
Trust & Credibility
SEO builds both trust and credibility into your business because people trust Google, YouTube, Bing, and Yahoo. People use these search engines day in, day out. Users trust search engines, having a presence in the top positions for the keywords they are searching for, will continuously increase the web site’s trust.
Consider these statistics:
- Google accounted for more than 73% of desktop searches during 2018
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- 60% of the audience will click on the top three search results
- 92% of consumers will pick a business from the first page of local search results
So where does your business rank on Google’s search engine?
Imgon SEO Service can help explain and show what is SEO to your business. While hard to achieve, they understand what it takes to get your business to the top of search rankings even with Google’s high standards. Imgon’s team of experts can help fill your website with quality content and links and help your site achieve high rankings.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Increasing traffic and conversions
- Analytics – Clarifying results and prospects
- Strategy & Positioning – Conduct thorough competitor research and analysis
- Email Marketing – Increase, Build and Form Relationships of your brand
- Social Media Marketing – Creating, Sharing and Managing
- Retargeting – Boost Visibility and Produce Conversions
- Public Relations – Communication with media
- Pay-Per-Click – Online Advertisement
- Display Banners – Online Advertisement
- Direct Mail – Traditional Marketing Pillar
- E-Commerce- Streamlining your business
- Branding – Creating Identity
- Creative Copy & Design – Content Writing
- Print Advertising and Design – Making a Lasting Impression
- Website Design – Creating Websites
Getting in Touch With Imgon Design SEO
To connect with our team, use the contact information below to send written correspondence or to give us a phone call. You can also use the online contact form on our website to link up with us.
1865 Arndale Road, Ste D
Stow, Ohio 44224
The time is NOW to finally find out WHAT IS SEO and how it can help your business grow. To summarize, we are a full-service digital and traditional marketing agency for the growth of Ohio’s exciting business landscape. Our dedicated marketing and design professionals provide the most current in search engine optimization (SEO) work, conversion rate optimization (CRO) plans, social media marketing (SMM) campaigns, and so much more.
Above all, we take great pride in both our relationships with the businesses of the Ohio community and in their growth. To learn more about our work, visit the Imgon Design blog, and www.advandesign.com. Reach out to us to find out how we can help you and your business reach the growth you need to connect with your customers more effectively.