Dr. Marino & Associates | Emergency Dentist | Soft Tissue
Without a doubt, we are thankful for our exciting partnership with Dr. Marino & Associates’ team. Have you been looking for a reliable emergency dentist? We take pride in standing behind Dr. Marino & Associates’ team and its commitment to providing quality care amid the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic.
With this in mind, you can learn more about emergency dental care from Dr. Marino & Associates by visiting the team’s website. In addition, you can find more information about Dr. Marino & Associates’ team and its work by visiting the Imgon blog.
4 Tips for Recovering After an Emergency Extraction | Emergency Dentist | Reduce Swelling | Emergency Appointment
Recovering from an emergency dental extraction can be one of the most frustrating setbacks in anyone’s daily routine. However, you can speed up the process and ease postoperative pain by being consistent in taking care of yourself. See the list below for some tips for the recovery process.
- Do Not Drink Through a Straw.
- This can help you prevent dry socket, misplacement of a blood clot that can leave you vulnerable to infection.
- It is also important to avoid acidic drinks to prevent irritation.
- Be Consistent With Taking Any Prescription Medications.
- If your dentist prescribes any antibiotics, be sure to take the full course, even if you no longer experience pain.
- Some prescription painkillers can come with restrictions regarding driving or the use of heavy machinery. Be mindful of all prescription labeling.
- Eat Soft Foods.
- This can help you to prevent both infection and additional bleeding.
- It can also help keep pain to a minimum.
- Use Ice Packs to Reduce Swelling.
- It is often helpful to cover ice packs with towels to prevent skin irritation.
- Alternate keeping packs on for 20 minutes and having them off for 20 minutes.
About Dr. Marino & Associates | Emergency Dentist | Emergency Dental Care
The team from Dr. Marino & Associates has grown to become a leading resource in its community for both dental care and cosmetic treatments. Patients from all over Northeast Ohio count on the team from Dr. Marino & Associates for
- Dental Implants
- Both Braces and Invisalign
- Emergency Dental Services
- Both Denture Repair and Placement
- Cosmetic Filler
- Digital X-Rays
- Teeth Whitening
- Routine Cleanings
Dr. Marino & Associates’ team takes great pride in offering the latest in technology for both cosmetic and dental procedures. Available technologies include
- Zimmer Biomet
- Thommen Medical
- Brilliant Distinctions
- Juvéderm Volbella
- Juvéderm XC
Dr. Marino & Associates Locations
- State Valley Dental
- Marino Dental on Darrow
- Easton Dental
- Weston Dental
- Lyndhurst Family Dental
- Biddulph Family Dental
Reach Out to Our Exceptional Team of Both Internet Marketing and Website Design Professionals Today. | Emergency Dentist | Schedule an Appointment
Have you and your team been wanting to adapt your digital marketing efforts as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves? Have you been looking for a way to get higher rankings in the search engine results? If so, then reach out to the team of creative minds from Imgon today.
We bring the latest in marketing strategy and technology together to go after a client’s goals from all angles. Above all, we prioritize communication that is consistent, clear, and honest to provide optimal growth.
Overall, we have what it takes to reflect the vision of any business in any industry. In fact, your business could be next! So reach out to us and connect with us today.
If you work with us, then you grow with us. Our custom digital marketing plans can include
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Plans
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) Campaigns
- Logo Design
- Website Design
- Business Card Design
- Print Advertisements
- Brochure Design
- Catalog Design
- Promotional Vehicle Wraps